AEW ALL OUT INSTANT REACTIONS
Hello everybody! Skylar Russell here, and I’ll be providing my minute-by-minute instant, raw reactions for AEW’s All Out 2021 Pay-Per-View!
Miro (c) vs. Eddie Kingston – TNT Championship match
* Great choice for a opener! I expected either this or Mox/Kojima
* Eddie has a top five chop right now
* The crowd is absolutely insane already, man
* Holy shit, Miro caught a flying Eddie with a powerslam on the floor. That looks like it hurt.
* Bryce not allowing Eddie to use the exposed turnbuckle was smart, but I need referee intelligence to be consistent.
* Great opener. Eddie could lose a billion times but still would be over as hell.
Jon Moxley vs. Satoshi Kojima
* Kojima got a great reaction!
* Although this was reportedly supposed to be Tana, I bet Mox really wanted this match too.
* Just two grown men beating the shit out of each other. What more can you ask for?
* Fun match, correct winner.
* SUZUKI!!!! The rematch is going to happen!
* Man, this match is gonna happen at Grand Slam isn’t it??
* They’re just already knocking the hell out of each other
* Suzuki’s US run is going to be legendary. I know he missed the G1 for this, but man
Britt Baker (c) vs. Kris Statlander – AEW Women’s World Championship match
* Hoping for a hot crowd for this match as well.
* Baker’s gear is great!
* A bit of sloppy work early.
* Baker has a good sling blade.
* Baker’s glove has rhinestones hahaha
* This was a above average match with a bit of sloppy work here and there.
Young Bucks (c) vs. Lucha Bros – AEW World Tag Team Championship Match – Steel Cage
* I don’t think I’m properly prepared for this.
* What a sick entrance from the Lucha Bros! Star-making stuff.
* Lucha Bros chants during the YB entrance, huh? Seems like there is a crowd favorite.
* Within only four minutes, I can confirm, I was not properly prepared.
* Dualing spears into the cage, wow!
* This is batshit stuff man
* The missed BTE trigger was a nice callback to the missed double superkick from the Lucha Bros
* A thumbtack boot??? That’s unique
* PENTA REALLY TOOK THAT BOOT TO THE FACE AND THEN HAD IT PUSHED IN
* Fenix’s black fire driver was a great near fall.
* We all knew Fenix was gonna get his dive off the cage. Beautiful stuff.
* LUCHA BROS WIN!!! WHAT A MATCH. Can’t process it right now, but MAN.
Women’s Casino Battle Royale
* Shida, Blue, Sakura, Bunny and Abadon out first.
* Bunny eliminated Abadon. Okay, cool.
* Jay, Hogan, KiLynn King, Diamanté, and Rose our next.
* Shida eliminating Sakura was a good touch.
* …Shida eliminated already? Something is up here. I don’t understand.
* KiLynn out quickly too. Wanted to see her get a bit of action.
* Rosa, Ford, Riho, Hayter, and Swole out next.
* Riho out so quick too… what the hell??
* Swole eliminated Diamanté. Good way to advance the feud.
* Conti, Velvet, Hirsch, Cargill and Rebel out last. Cargill got a great reaction.
* Conti also got a great reaction.
* Red Velvet, please use the “spear” maneuver more often.
* The Joker is Ruby Soho!!!
* Last two are Rosa and Soho!
* Great exchange there at the end. Not sure how I feel about Soho most likely losing her first match in the company, but we’ll see.
Chris Jericho vs. MJF IV
* Fantastic entrance from MJF.
* I really didn’t need to see a forth edition of this match.
* I love a good brawl in the crowd.
* Jericho legit just dropped that metal bar on MJF’s head lmao
* A heat seeker on the apron? MAN
* I really, really liked MJF’s desperation resorting to using a high flying maneuver
* FANTASTIC false finish. Really sold me on that one.
* I take back my original statement, this match was perfectly fine and wasn’t harmful.
CM Punk vs. Darby Allin
* Here’s thing number fifty three that I don’t think I’m quite ready for.
* Punk’s wearing TIGHTS! Holy shit
* This attire will take some time to get used to
* Allin being scared shitless of anything regarding a fireman’s carry from Punk is great
* Punk can still go, it’s pretty apparent. And he’s only gonna shake more and more of the “rust” off.
* What a code red from Allin!
* The last four minutes of this thing were really, really good. A lot of fun exchanges, counters and a great match overall. CM Punk is really, actually back.
Paul Wight vs. QT Marshall
* This was exactly what it needed to be, only about 2 minutes and 30 seconds too long.
* I don’t wanna see Wight wrestle much, no offense. Just not a fan.
Kenny Omega (c) vs. Christian Cage – AEW World Championship Match
* Cage’s new gear looks great
* Same goes for Kenny^^
* A running double stomp from Omega onto a table. That looked brutal.
* Christian’s suplex on the floor looked brutal as well.
* This match is good, just not as fun as their Rampage bout.
* An Omega botch is so, so rare. Glad he recovered.
* Spear through a table! Looked really brutal and like they missed it by just a hair.
* A One Winged Angel from the top rope was a fantastic way to beat Christian.
* ADAM FUCKING COLE!!! MAN!!!!
* … BRYAN FUCKING DANIELSON!!! Cassidy tried to tell you guys, man!!
All Out 2021 was a fantastic show. This could possibly be my favorite AEW pay-per-view ever, even better than the shows I’ve had the chance to attend live.
Overall Show Grade: A-
Be Sure to Check out This Article Source: www.bodyslam.net