Last week, WWE announced the ‘Next In Line’ NIL collegiate athletes program which will allow WWE to recruit and develop future performers through collaborative partnerships with college athletes.
Earlier this morning, WWE announced the first NIL class that features 15 athletes, who will join Gable Steveson with their NIL partnerships. The first class includes the Cavinder twins, who have a large social media presence of 3.8 million followers on TikTok.
WWE® UNVEILS INAUGURAL NIL CLASS
15 College Athletes Including The Cavinder Twins and A.J. Ferrari
Join WWE’s “Next In Line” Program
STAMFORD, Conn., December 8, 2021 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) today unveiled 15 college athletes who will be among the first to participate in the company’s newly formed NIL (Name, Image & Likeness) program that provides a clear pathway from collegiate athletics to WWE.
The inaugural “Next In Line” class includes athletes from 13 universities, seven NCAA conferences and four sports. In addition to the United States, the class includes representation from myriad countries spanning from Canada and Nigeria. The following 15 athletes join Olympic gold medalist Gable Steveson in WWE’s first-of-its-kind NIL program:
– Carlos Aviles, of Ventura, Calif., a 6-foot-6, 305-pound track & field athlete from Ohio State University
– Haley Cavinder, of Gilbert, Ariz., a 5-foot-6 basketball player from Fresno State University
– Hanna Cavinder, of Gilbert, Ariz., a 5-foot-6 basketball player from Fresno State University
– A.J. Ferrari of Dallas, Texas, a 6-foot, 200-pound wrestler from Oklahoma State University
– Lexi Gordon of Fort Worth, Texas, a 6-foot basketball player from Duke University
– Aleeya Hutchins of Toronto, Canada, a 5-foot-5 track & field athlete from Wake Forest University
– John Krahn of Riverside, Calif., a 7-foot, 400-pound football player from Portland State University
– Glen Logan of Kenner, La., a 6-foot-5, 305-pound football player from LSU
– Isaac Odugbesan of Lagos, Nigeria, a 6-foot-4, 275-pound football player from the University of Alabama
– Mason Parris of Lawrenceburg, Ind., a 6-foot-2, 275-pound wrestler from the University of Michigan
– Masai Russel of Potomac, Md., a 5-foot-5 track & field athlete from the University of Kentucky
– Jon Seaton of Hillsborough, N.J., a 6-foot-1, 285-pound football player from Elon University
– Joe Spivak of Lombard, Ill., a 6-foot, 300-pound football player from Northwestern University
– Dalton Wagner of Spring Grove, Ill., a 6-foot-9, 330-pound football player from the University of Arkansas
– Riley White of Hoover, Ala., a 5-foot-6 track & field athlete from the University of Alabama
You can donate to Bodyslam.net to help keep the website going so we can continue to bring you a wide and entertaining variety of Pro Wrestling and MMA related content by going to www.slamchats.com.
Check out our official store at PRO WRESTLING TEES, show us your support and buy a shirt. You can visit our store by clicking here.
Also check us out on Facebook and give us a like and share by clicking HERE.
The post WWE Reveals First Class Of ‘Next In Line’ (NIL) Program appeared first on BodySlam.net.
Be Sure to Check out This Article Source: www.bodyslam.net