Virtual Meet and Greet Disclaimer
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia that are a WWE Credit One Bank cardholder in which the primary cardholder is not in default and remains in good standing under the terms of the Card Agreement at the time of Event enrollment. In order to obtain a spot and attend an Event, you must have a valid email on file with Credit One Bank and access to the Internet. The virtual meet and greet spots will be available and distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Prior to the Event, Credit One Bank will send an email to each eligible primary cardholder and the first 60 eligible cardholders to sign up in compliance with the email details will receive a spot in the Event. Credit One Bank N.A., World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., their respective directors, employees, vendors, representatives, and agents are not responsible for issues related to signing up for the Event and distribution of the Event (for example, Internet technical issues like unavailability, poor quality, etc). If you receive a spot for an Event, but are unable to attend, have connection issues, or otherwise miss all or part of the Event, you will not receive another Event opportunity or any type of compensation for the missed Event, but you will remain eligible for future Events.
WWE Virtual Experience FAQs
- What are WWE Virtual Meet & Greets?
- As a WWE Credit One Bank Visa card holder, you have the opportunity to access WWE Virtual Meet & Greets where you can meet some of your favorite WWE Superstars from the comfort of your own home. Each month that WWE Virtual Meet & Greets are being offered, you will receive an email from Credit One Bank (you must have a valid email on file with you Credit One Bank account) with details of the upcoming Meet & Greet and how to provide your interest and information in order to possibly attend. If you are one of the first sixty (60) people to respond as provided in the email, you will be notified and registered for the event and gain entry to a special one-on-one private live video chat with the selected WWE Superstar. Within 48 hours, customers can access their recorded session by returning to their confirmation page and downloading.
- What should I have prepared ahead of the Virtual Meet & Greets?
- Please make sure that you have a stable internet connection before your scheduled video. You will also need a front-facing camera and microphone. (Credit One Bank and WWE are not responsible for your internet speeds and hardware needs and any other technical issues). You will also want to have any questions, comments or stories written down and ready to share!
- What platforms are compatible?
- Windows: Chrome, Firefox, Edge
- macOS: Chrome, Firefox, Safari 11
- iOS: Safari 11
- Android: Chrome, Firefox
- Linux: Chrome, Firefox
- How do I access the Virtual Meet & Greet?
If you are one of the first sixty (60) people to sign-up for a Virtual Meet & Greet, you will receive a confirmation email to register for your Virtual Meet and Greet. By registering, you grant Credit One Bank and WWE permission to share your name and email with certain third-party vendors, in order for you to be able to participate in the event. In the email, attendees will be directed to your confirmation page where you can perform the remaining steps.
- There is no app needed, and you don’t need to download anything.
- How many people are allowed to join live stream?
- If you are all on the same live stream in the same room, you can have as many friends or family members as you would like to join the stream. Please note that it is a 2-minute interaction and you will not receive more time if you have numerous people in the stream.
- Will the virtual experience be monitored and recorded?
- Yes, all conversations are recorded and monitored. WWE has the right to end any live stream at the discretion of the moderator.
- What sort of things are not allowed?
- No profanity
- No inappropriate language
- No inappropriate clothing
- No nudity
- No off-color remarks
- How long will I be able to speak with the WWE Superstar?
- You will have 2 minutes to speak with your selected WWE Superstar
- Will I be able to download my video chat with the WWE Superstar?
- Yes, you will be able to download your full conversation and video 48 hours after the event. A digital download link will be on the confirmation page. can find your original confirmation email from Growtix, and then press the “VIEW YOUR ORDER ONLINE”. In there, you will find your digital download link within 48 hours of your video chat ending.
- What is the event cancellation policy?
- If you are unable to attend, you have forfeited your place in the event, but will be have access to any future WWE Virtual Meet and Greets.
- Will I be able to watch the WWE Superstar interact with the other fans?
- No, each video chat is private.
- How will I know if my equipment is working properly
- It is highly recommended to show up 15 minutes early to test equipment. At the beginning of your session, a WWE representative will reach out to confirm your camera and microphone are working. The WWE rep will help you with any minor troubleshooting issues. If a rep does not get in contact with you within 30 mins of joining the session, please reach out to [email protected]
- How will I know how much time is remaining during my 2-minute live video chat?
- There will be a countdown clock on screen to let you know how much time you have remaining in the chat.
For any additional questions please contact [email protected].
Credit One Bank and WWE are not responsible for your internet, hardware and other technical issues. No replacement events will be given if you miss your video chat session or if you are removed from the video chat due to inappropriate behavior.